RAE (Cuff/ Cuff less)
RAE endotracheal tubes with TaperGuard™ cuff feature a preformed curve design intended to reduce kinks and disconnects, maintain a patent airway, and remove the circuits and connectors from the surgical field.
In addition, the RAE tube features the TaperGuard™ cuff technology: A low-pressure cuff that exerts 29% less pressure1 on the trachea.*
Features and benefits:
- Preformed tube helps to reduce the risk of kinking.
- Improved access to the operative field, because the connections lie outside this area.
- High volume, low pressure cuff helps to ensure an efficient low pressure cuff seal.
- Specially moulded hooded tip to assist intubation and to help to provide high patient safety and comfort.
- Murphy eye incorporated as an additional safety feature.
- Tip-to-tip x-ray line allows for safe positioning control.
Laserflex – ET Tubes for Laser SurgeriesajmNovember 19, 2021November 19, 2021
Taperguard – Endotracheal Tube with Tapered BalloonajmNovember 19, 2021November 19, 2021
Speaking ValveajmNovember 19, 2021November 19, 2021
Endotracheal Tubes Oral / NasalajmNovember 16, 2021November 16, 2021